LOOKING FOR A GREAT JOB?
We have the opportunity of a lifetime for you, with plenty of potential! We are a G.C. specializing in Roofing, Siding, Painting, Windows, & Gutter damage caused by hail & wind damage. We are seeking 3-5 sales people for Local Office. Must be hard working and willing to travel to effected markets. Please call 303-223-7663 or email back to ad
Must be GOAL ORIENTED and MOTIVATED with GOOD ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. We will train the right person for success.
This is a recession proof, Billion Dollar Industry and is growing every year, with the potential to make serious money, with the right person.
Commission is based on Experience!
Contact us TODAY!
Contract Job Summary:
Outside Sales Claim Specialists are responsible for contacting potential prospects in their designated geographic area, developing new customers, and maintaining customer service through job completion.
- Generating and managing leads, prospects from canvassing, and referrals or networking.
- Provide on-site consultation for the owner to explain damage, educate potential customer about our company and the insurance restoration process.
- Sign, update, and manage all contingency and general contracts, including change orders and customer communications.
- Forwarding original contracts, photos, and communications and change orders to corporate office.
- Assist owner in filing claims, meeting with insurance adjusters at the property, collecting and forwarding loss data paperwork and explaining and reviewing production options with homeowners, including color selections for shingles, gutters, siding, etc.
- Completing all necessary forms including, production checklists, change orders, repair orders, and any other forms required by company.
- Collect payments from customer’s pre and post production.
- Ensure customer service and contact with owners on weekly basis for status updates to ensure high level of service throughout the process. Report risks, customer problems or complaints immediately to Sales Manager.
- Ensure contract completion and complete customer survey.
Additional misc, responsibilities apply and change, this list represents a generalized description of contract responsibilities.
This contract position requires individuals to drive to geographic locations affected by hail storms, locate damage by visually inspecting target areas for damage. Once the area is located the individual must door knock, network, and work referrals to offer free detailed damage inspections to those properties. 70 percent of the work time is in the field doing inspections, canvassing, adjuster meets, client meetings, picking up paperwork and payments and 30 percent of your time is phone calls, emails, and updating paperwork.
This is a commission only contract. We have constant sales goals with bonus structures, including cash, trips, and more to help promote and reward top producers.
Our top sales rep for 90 days made well over 100k and our newest rep in 90 days did 48k
Sales reps earn the following:
- 1st year – $50K-120K
- 2nd year- $90k-$200K
- 3rd year – $200K +
- Team Leaders – $200K-$500K+
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty adequately. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Education: Minimum High School Graduate / College Preferred.
Experience: No Experience Required – We will train you.
Language Skills: Must speak English fluently – Spanish a plus.
- Outgoing and energetic personality.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Exceptional organizations skills.
- High degree of self-confidence.
- Motivated and professional.
Other Requirements: Valid Driver’s License
Reliable transportation: Ability to climb safely on roofs