Flat Roofing Systems In Denver, CO
* EPDM *TPO *Modified Bitumen *PVC
ACE Roofing & Construction is a leader in flat roofing for Denver,CO. ACE has been installing flat roofing in Denver for decades. Our team of certified flat roofing installers are in tune with industry leading products and applications.
Modified Bitumen Roofing System
Flat Roofing | Modified Bitumen Roofing
Modified Bitumen membrane is a tough, resilient membrane. Its core is a strong, resilient, nonwoven polyester mat that is coated with weather resistant, APP polymer modified asphalt. The membrane is available with smooth surface or granular surface and is a great affordable option for flat roofing.
- Typical system guarantees available for up to 15 years, select system constructions available with up to 20 year guarantee coverage
- Cost effective — the installed cost of is less than most other flat roofing options
- Lightweight — installed roof designs weigh less than 2 pounds per square foot
- Resilient — smooth membrane with polyester mat core allows it to resist splits and tears due to its pliability and elongation characteristics
- Durable — specially formulated modified asphalt for lasting performance
TPO Flat Roofing System
Flat Roofing | TPO Roofing
There are many choices for TPO membranes. TPO offers superior performance and guarantees up to 35 years!
TPO Roofing Performance And Value
When you’re looking for great performance in a valuepriced TPO roofing system, there are many options of TPO. It’s perfect for new construction or reroofing where superior performance is required at a costeffective price. It features great performance that has exceptional seam strength and puncture resistance and superior longterm weathering—for maximum reliability.
EPDM Flat Roofing System
Flat Roofing | EPDM Roofing
EPDM roofing materials are manufactured using advanced extrusion technology. The result is a membrane designed for superior weatherability through a wide range of temperatures and conditions. EPDM formulation has been developed to provide excellent ozone resistance and high tensile strength. EPDM membranes provide a quick, clean and costeffective solution capable of being installed in a wide range of temperatures. Membranes are available in several thicknesses, with or without polyester scrim reinforcement. Wider widths and fewer seams mean EPDM systems can help to improve efficiency during installation. EPDM can be installed fully adhered, mechanically fastened or ballasted.
EPDM NR 45 MIL 60 MIL 90 MIL
- Membrane: Nonreinforced, cured EPDM
- Fully Extruded: Produces fewer air voids, more uniform thickness and smoother sheets
- Vulcanization Process: Produces a redundant waterproofing monolithic membrane.
- Polymer Formulation: Performs in extreme temperature climates and withstands differential movement.
- UV-Stabilization Properties: Offers superior ozone and weather resistance delivering one of the longest service lives available.
- Technical Expertise: Backed by 30+ years of EPDM experience and installations
PVC Flat Roofing System
Flat Roofing | PVC Roofing
50 mil thermoplastic singleply membrane systems have been engineered to provide premium performance at a very costeffective price. Strong, flexible, durable PVC 50 mil membrane is suitable for use in all types of singleply systems: Mechanically Attached, Ballast Applied, Fully Adhered.
PVC 50 mil flat roofing membrane provides the benefits of heat welded seams and white reflective color.
UL Listed, FM Approved, CRRC Listed, California Title 24 Compliant, ENERGY STAR® Qualified, ASTM D4434, Type III
Request an Estimate
Need an estimate or information about your insurance claim? We're here to help! Give Us A Call, Or Fill Our Request An Estimate Form
Englewood Colorado And Denver Metro Areas
1795 West Yale Avenue
Englewood, CO 80110
Monday - Friday 8:00AM to 6:00PM
Saturday 8:00 to 5:00pm
Sunday By Appointment
Ace Roofing And Construction
2911 South Umatilla St.
Englewood, CO 80110
Monday - Friday 8:30AM to 5:30PM
Saturday 8:00 to 1:00pm